This is a very special announcement: The Myth of the Mostrophus, my highly-rated, much anticipated solo album twenty years in the making, is going to come roaring to life for two shows only, in Los Angeles, CA, at Champion Site and Sound on November 5th (doors open at 6 p.m., shows starts at 7 p.m.) and 6th (doors open at 5 p.m., show is at 6 p.m.), 2022.
Featuring a hand-picked band of musicians — Jonathan Mover on drums, Marc Bonilla, Joey Frevola and Alan Morse from Spock’s Beard on guitar, Pete Griffin on bass, Kevin Krohn on keys and backing vocals, and my “collabowriter” on the album, Michael Whiteman straight from the U.K. on lead vocals and guitar, this is going to be an unforgettable night of epic music.
We will be performing the Myth of the Mostrophus in its entirety, plus tracks from my previous solo albums “Coming Through” and “Makin’ Rock” along with a few other wonderful musical surprises.
Seating is extremely limited, so make sure you get your tickets early!
Mounting a show of this kind is a massive effort, requiring time, energy, the dedication and talents of all involved, and a fair amount of money.
The only reason to make it all happen is to share this music with you, the fans. Not fame, not glory, not wine or women…it is to bring my vision of great, timeless prog to those who will truly appreciate it.
Hope to see you there!
This is it folks.
Finally after 2 years of practicing with my new group ProgJect, our debut concert in Los Angeles is here! I hope to see you all, my friends and fans, on April 1st at Champion Site+Sound. It will be most memorable night for hard core proggers!
Tickets are now available for purchase on the ProgJect tour page.
ProgJect Spring 2022 US Tour
- April 1, 2022 - Los Angeles, CA - Champion Site + Sound
- April 6, 2022 - Edwardsville, IL - The Wildey Theatre
- April 7, 2022 - Milwaukee, WI - Shank Hall
- April 9, 2022 - Indianapolis, IN - The Irving Theater
- April 10, 2022 - Cincinnati, OH - The Ludlow Garage
- April 12, 2022 - Kent, OH - Kent Stage
- April 13, 2022 - Buffalo, NY - Showplace Theater
- April 15, 2022 - Derry, NH - The Tupelo Music Hall
- April 16, 2022 - Horseheads, NY - The L Live
- April 17, 2022 - Sellersville, PA - Sellersville Theater
- April 19-20, 2022 - New York, NY - The Iridium
- April 21, 2022 - Newton, NJ - The Newton Theater
- April 22, 2022 - Norwalk, CT - The Wall St. Theater
- April 23, 2022 - Vineland, NJ - The Landis Theater
- April 26, 2022 - Annapolis, MD - Rams Head On Stage
- April 28, 2022 - Sanford, FL - Tuffy’s Music Box
- April 29, 2022 - Boca Raton, FL - The Funky Biscuit (2 shows)
- April 30, 2022 - Largo, FL - CPPAC
- May 1, 2022 - Cape Canaveral, FL - Cruise To The Edge Pre-Cruise Event
Playing with Mr. Lou Gramm, the original lead vocal from Foreigner & also playing with ASIA this weekend in LA! I’m very excited to play with Lou! He’s my hero!
Just got call for this gig today and I have practically 9 hours to copy 18 songs and program sound and practice because I’m recording my solo album with Jonathan Mover at Rich Mouser studio for next 3 days till Wednesday then fly to Las Vegas for rehearsal then back to LA for shows Friday and Saturday.
I really need to uncoil all the way to Asia!
Legendary US progressive rockers Spock’s Beard are beyond excited to be announcing UK tour dates for March 2022.
Alan Morse comments:
“We’re just so excited to get back on the road again, we can’t wait to see all our friends we’ve missed so much during this crazy time. We are ready to rock! We’re planning to play some of the Spock’s “classics” we know y’all love to hear, plus some surprises you haven’t heard in a long time - or maybe ever! Come up and say hello! Hope everyone is rested up and ready for a major supernova of prog rock madness, cos we’re bringing it, baby!”
Here’s the complete list of dates:
- 14/03 - Leeds, Brudenell Social Club
- 15/03 - Glasgow, G2
- 16/03 - Bilston, Robin 2
- 17/03 - London, 229
- 18/03 - Great Yarmouth, HRH Prog
Tickets will go on sale on September 17th at 10 a.m. GMT.
Time to Rock in UK!!